Saturday, October 20, 2007

Setting the Table

Table Rock, here we come!

If you haven't signed up yet, I am going to lure you with these fun pictures from our last stop at Table Rock!

Friday the Little Foxes and the Fambly headed over to Table Rock to do some scouting. I am so excited about this gathering. The lakeside picnic shelter is going to be a neat place to eat and greet. The playground and bathrooms are a stones throw away. The trails are covered in fallen leaves. The views are breathtaking. I can't wait to see all of our old friends and meet some new ones!
Bring your tents, campers, coats and marshmallows. Don't forget canned food for the food shelter.
By the way, The Little Foxes and I did see a bear on our hike Friday, so please be careful. We are sure these same bears will still be out there in November.

1 comment:

About Me: said...

Man! You guys are EVERYWHERE! How do you make the time to ever be home and do yardwork and stuff?!? I love reading your tales of letterboxing, I am amazed at how much ground you guys cover. Tell D and the kids halloo for us!
Justin